help urgent

rhian85

Reaction score
help i hve pressed sumthin on my keyboard and my whole screen is now the wrong way rather than my desk top tool bar being at the bottom its at the right and my whole screen is facing the left so im typing kinda upside down to the left ohh shit help me

You should be able to drag and drop the tool bar back to where it was.

Ky did this to my laptop before and I never figured out the proper way to rectify it.
The way I changed it back was going into "Help and Support" through my Start menu and undoing that days changes using the System Restore function.
-It was really bloody hard to do as my mouse moved in the opposite direction to what I was moving it!

Good Luck!!!

the whole screen is the wrong way not just the tool bar im typing lookig to the left -what have i done

natalie&jake said:
control+alt+ left or right cursor key

Jake did it to me the other day :wall:

ahhh thanks - tankyou , thankyou thankyou - life saver pheeewwwwww

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i have no idea but im rele sorry but its kinda funny :oops: :lol:

sorted it now..but yeah it was funny i had to have my head to the left so i could work out what i was typing..and the mouse was going the oppersite bloody way..i was leaning over to get my glass of the floor and came back up to that OMG im an idiot :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was just sitting here laffin cos the way u sounded liek u was rele scared that u broke ur comp or summit (i wuda been aswell lol) i cud jst imagine u tryna write summit :rotfl:

Urchin said:
You should be able to drag and drop the tool bar back to where it was.

Thanx, i done it a couple of months ago and didnt know how to get it back to normal, now its normal again :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back