Help, SomeOne Pleasee

DueInJanuary

Reaction score
Hi All.

Im hoping someone can help me.
im 36+2 .. This past week ive been having really bad pushing pains down below, i have got midwife on tuesday, but im really worried.

i think my little girl may want to come early ...
ive been having really bad pains across the bottom of my back
& last night i went to wedding party & i spent most of my time sat down, and i was getting pains in my bum, not because it was dead, but it was like gravity was pulling down everything and was giving me pains, really hard to understand i no.

but could this just be braton hicks .. or the start of something?

thankyou in advanceee, please try n help me :)

THANKS AGAIN :)

Not sure, ur if you're really concerned call your local delivery suite and speak to a midwife, they will know whether they want to check you over or not xx

Sounds like braxton hicks hun, in the last few weeks of my pregnancy i had loads of pressure down below almost felt like she was going to fall out lol! if concerned & unsure you can always call the labour ward xx

It could be the start of something, just make sure your bag is ready, my son came unexpectedly at 36 + 0 all I had was Braxton hixs and back ache the day before and was totally unprepared. He was fine by the way so don't worry x

If you are feeling worried call the hospital. It's what they are there for and will pit your mind at ease and offer advice. Could be the start of things but at 37 weeks your considered full term so don't worry. Make sure your bag is packed jic...... And if it is the start get as much sleep as possible! Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back