Help! Sickness!!

Aprilxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone have any advice or have experienced this?

I’m 30 weeks and have been struggling again with sickness. I had it in the first tri but would only be sick of a night...this time I can’t keep much down.
So for example yesterday I threw up all my food and today I’ve eaten cereal and was sick then a few hours later had toast and was sick.
I feel physically ok apart from feeling thirsty.
I spoke with the midwife on duty and she said there’s nothing much that can be done except try to keep things down and go the hospital if I feel unwell.

I’m not sure when I’d know to go the hospital?? Should I worry about baby?

Baby will be fine, they just take the stored nutrients in your body if you're not eating enough. Are you sure it's pregnancy sickness and not a bug though? I'd say go to the hospital if you can't keep fluids down as you'll get dehydrated quickly.

Thanks for the reply!
It’s deffo pregnancy related as I feel fine up until I eat. It just feels like a more constant version of my 1st tri sickness!

Thanks for the reply!
It’s deffo pregnancy related as I feel fine up until I eat. It just feels like a more constant version of my 1st tri sickness!

Oh that's no good. I felt sick at food times towards the end too. I think it was when baby was squashing my stomach as it would last a few days or a week and then go away for a bit. No advice other than eat little and often, just like in tri 1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back