HELP. pregnancy test

nek1989

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have been having loads of pregnancy symptoms such as:
Headaches, Tender breasts, extreme tiredness, needing to go to the toilet frequently, my stomach is also swollen and hard further down bellow my belly button, sounds silly but when I try to breathe my stomach in I can't breathe it in very far. I had some cramping yesterday afternoon aswell and have been feeling sick (I haven't actually been sick but feel my belly turning)
I have done a pregnancy test and it came back as negative but I feel different and am having so many symptoms, anyone have any ideas?
please help me

Hi, do you know when your period is due? Is it possible you might be testing to early for a pregnancy to be detected? Some women don't get a positive result until they are a few days late. x

im not sure as I don't usually get periods due to being on cerazette but I forgot it twice during the week after my wedding :/ however I do usually get some spotting randomly but have had nothing for a month or so now

We need one of the ladies who used to take cerazette to help because I don't know anything about it. Are you still taking it or have you come off it now? Just wondering if being on it would give you a false negative or if coming off it is giving you false pregnancy sypmtoms while your body adjusts to not being on it. Sorry I'm not much help x

thank you for helping I am still on it and have been on it for years never had these symptoms before though :(

I was on cerazette and when I came off it, I had all those symptoms and convinced myself I was pg ... I wasn't!!

I'm heading for google, see if I can find anything out x

When were the 2 days you missed pills and how long was it before you took the next pill? seems google is being my friend tonight x

erm sat 29th june (too busy to remember things like that on my wedding day lol ) and I think a couple of days afterwards? im not 100% on when I forgot the other one :/

Yeah I think I might of forgotten too lol. According to nhs website if it was longer than 12 hours since you should of taken it you weren't covered. I also read that cerazette doesn't effect pregnancy tests so it shouldn't be a false negative. If you still don't feel right in a week or so maybe do another test just to be sure or go ask your doctor. It might just be a random thing. I hope you get the answers you want soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back