Help pls

Violet

Reaction score
I've tried posting in the ttc section, but had no reply there, not even to say if I was posting in the wrong section so I've come here in search of advice.

Basically it took 2 years of TTC and 6 months of Clomid to get pg with my son and in that time I know I tried all sorts of things to help.

Unfortunately I've forgotten most of them and wondered if anyone has any advice please? I've got some EPO and can't remember if I used that while ttc or while pg lol. :eh:

I'm currently just using preseed and OPKs.

EPO can be used while ttc to produce more fertile cm if that's an issue. It should only be used up to ovulation as it can cause contractions so isn't safe to use after ov or while pregnant.

Hope this helps, good luck! xx

Hi, I'm sorry you didn't get a reply to your previous post. I don't have any advice but want to wish you lots of luck!

I'm searching for advice too. 1 thing you might try, if budget allows is buying a Clear Blue fertility monitor. I'm so glad I did cause I had always assumed I ov on the 14 but it turns out its the 12. It gives you 2 peak days and also several days with an increased chance. lso the other day I found a website called Circle & Bloom where you can download guided meditation to help with ttc. Haven't tried it yet but am going too.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you c

Ah thanks for your replies girls.

EPO can be used while ttc to produce more fertile cm if that's an issue. It should only be used up to ovulation as it can cause contractions so isn't safe to use after ov or while pregnant.

Hope this helps, good luck! xx

Ah yeah! I think that's what I used it for. Do u remember how much to take a day?

I looked at the fertilty monitor last time and a friend was going to sell me hers, but that month I actually caught so never had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back