Help pls...bleeding this am

Leeslocket

Reaction score
Hi guys so I just woke up and went loo and thought there was a tinge of red when I wiped so I looked down the loo and there was a patch of bright red blood, not a lot an it has stopped now but too much to ignore! I'm 11 weeks and have not had any problems. Do I ring my maternity ward? Or midwife?

X

I think try the maternity ward. You must inform them of any bleeding and they should take it seriously.

Thank you. I have a cold an have been sneezing all night so I'm worried I have done something as web I sneeze it really hurts! X

Don't worry it can hurt tummy when sneezing at times, like a pulled muscle in tummy?

I've bled red all week and they said its generally ok but might scan you to check x

Thanks guys. Been to the docs who saw me straight away now just waiting for the hosp to ring with a scan app. Poor hubby dragged home from work too!

Got to wait until Monday for a scan. I know that's pretty good of them really as my first scan is booked for Thursday anyway so although I know its good of them it means sitting worrying all weekend! Plus I'm not going into work tonight and now I need Monday morning off! So all in all just feel guilty for letting everyone down! No more bleeding so feeling a little more positive.

That's a very good sign there's no more bleeding. Hope Monday hurries up for you xx

Hope Monday comes quick for u the waiting is horrid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back