HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
good luck to everyone who is TTC!
I have a question and i was wondering if anyone could help?
well my last AK was March 5 and ended march14 then i got it again on March 28 and it ended on April5 the thing is i only used to get it every month not twice a month ! im so confused can someone help please in not sure when im suppose to test cause im not sure when AF is coming!
I feel sick all the time lately im mean feeling like im going to vomit all the time! im just not sure!!!!
any advice?

thanx
L

Was the 2nd period a light period? Could it have been a sign of implantation.

I would do a pg test now, you've nothing to lose.

Hi everyone
well it started out light but then got heavy and lasted longer then any of my other AF :roll: and i tested today but it was a BFN :cry:
But i think or hope i could just be testing to early cause i dont really know when AF is due.so maybe ill just wait till may or so and test agin or until AF comes along!
thanx for the advice and good luck to everyone

L

have you recenlty stopped taking BCP? when I first stopped taking mine my cycles were all over the place and i once had 4 periods in 8 weeks!
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x

hi everyone
well i have'nt been on BCP for years now so im not really sure why this is happening :roll:
oh i have another Question for u guys do u think if i go to the doctor and they do a blood test that they would be able to tell if im pregnant or does the same late rule apply for doctors too? how early can blood tests be taken?

well good luck to everyone TTC :D
****BABY DUST****

L

I think you should probably go to the doctors and explain it all and get a blood test. It sounds a little confusing why you would be bleeding in such an irratic way.

Plus blood tests should be able to tell you one way or the other. the dr would say if it is too soon.

Hope everything goes well.
Let us know how you get on!

Vicky xx

well im still waiting
i hope AF doesnt come ! but i figure ill test in may so ill let everyone know how it goes (hoping for BFP)

bye

L

Good luck L. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Sending lots of babydust your way sx

well its may 4 and still no AF :D
well i have very very very light cramps or maybe its my back thats doing it! either way Af hasnt come yet! but i havent tested again yet so hopefully by the ebd of the weekend or next week i should know!does anyone have any advice on when i should test? well ill keep everyone posted!

***BABY DUST**
L

Hey
well still no AF but i did test last night and BFN but i really dont know how late i am! and maybe i should test in the morning instead! with my last pregnancy this happend too but i cant remember how late i was when i tested! oh this is driving me crazy :( i keep telling my self just to wait but come on im just to excited!!! well do you think there is any possibility that i still could be pregnant even with 4 BFN ( they were done only 2-3 days apart) HELP any advice

Thanx

L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back