help please

Babylicious

Reaction score
can u post a pic of your hospital bag here as I think mines on the small side :think:

Your bags on the small side? I didn't think I'd hear a pregnant women ever say that::. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've had to get two and they are tiny bags...

guy_with_huge_bag_small_tag.gif
:D
seriously though, I've not sarted to pack mine yet, god knows what I'm gonna put in it either :think:

I have 2 smallish ones. One for labour and one for after. After 2 labours and never being able to find anything i opted for 2 this time.

Not got one because im planning a homebirth but if this one stays breech im gonna have to look in to sorting one out, i'll end up going in with a plastic carrier bag :rotfl:

mine is one of those huge suitcases with wheels :twisted: hehe

I might do the labour bag then the after bag idea, I've got a back pack I can use :D

I was wondering the same thing... I think I'm gonna use one of my suitcase, the square ones with a long handle... cos my back pack is really small.

These days I'm really feeling the urge to have everything ready although there should still be ages to go... :think:

How many days do they keep you in hospital if everything is normal?

How many days do they keep you in hospital if everything is normal?[/quote]

Minimum of 6hrs at my hospital, im get outa there as fast as i can. I dont really know if its different when its your 1st baby.

I've got to stay in 24 hours if there are no complications, as it's my first baby. I think you can stay only 6 if it's not your first. They made me sign my life away at my booking appointment at 11 weeks. I hate hospitals! Am really hoping I don't need to stay longer.

I have to stay in a minimum of 6 hours if everything is ok - this is a picture of my bag - is this too big :think: how do people fit dressing gowns, slippers and towels into little bags ??

baby003.jpg

chrystaltips said:
I've got to stay in 24 hours if there are no complications, as it's my first baby. I think you can stay only 6 if it's not your first. They made me sign my life away at my booking appointment at 11 weeks. I hate hospitals! Am really hoping I don't need to stay longer.

I have to stay THREE DAYS :shock: :shock: :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry: Even if everything is OK.. I'm quite annoyed tbh... I'd be out in 6 hours if I could, even if I do get my own private room with a flat screen TV... Spanish TV is cr*p anyway... :roll:

i'm just using a small backpack/rucksack for my labour bag and the baby changing bag for babies stuff.

All i'm taking is essentials...,

Labour bag....

labour nightie,
washbag with mini sample size bits in,
1 dark bath towel
clean pj's for after
slippers
mat pads
nurs bra/few pads
drinks
camera and video

Baby bag...

1/2 pack nappies
2 vests/babygrows
cuddle towel
wet wipes

prob a few other bits i've forgotten

After my last labour, the midwife picked my bag up and said 'my god, what the hell you got in here! :oops: so i'll prob leave other bits in a bag in the car that dh can bring up once i'm back on the ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back