Help please

BabyDustMama

Reaction score
My period ended on August 26th when it was supposed to end the 27th. I had unprotected sex on September 4th and he ejaculated in me. Two days before then and day of my discharge was super wet and slippery and then turned creamy for 3 days and this morning it was creamy looking and the suddenly became super wet and slippery again. Is their a chance I am pregnant? I was supposed to ovulate on the 7th or 8th according to my chart. I’m so confused. And for reference, the first two days and now are not sticky at all. Not egg white like at all.

It's hard to tell as it would depend on when you ovulated. Either way it would be too soon to pick up on a pregnancy test.
The slippery discharge recently could be that you're ovulating now as expected.
Best thing to do would be to take a pregnancy test in a week or two and see what it says :smile:

They say sperm can live in your system for up to 5 days. So if you ovulated between the 4th and 8/9 it’s possible to be pregnant. My cycles weren’t perfect. But I could always tell O by ewcm, increased sex drive, and a dull cramping in my pelvis. Hope you get whatever answer you’re wanting (preg or not). <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back