Help please.

Nattles33

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m hoping someone will be able to help or maybe been through the same thing I am going through at the moment.

So last Monday I did 4 pregnant tests 3 digital clear blue and 1 cheapie. All clear blue came in ready pregnant 1-2 weeks the cheapy read a faint positive. Great! So booked a doctors appointment earliest I could get is Tuesday 12 Feb (tomorrow) so longest week ever. Decided to do another test on Thursday as was spotting...I’d been spotting since the first test Monday. Did another clear blue came back the same 1-2 weeks. I’ve been really bloated and feeling sickly so did another test (obsessed I know) on Saturday morning the same result pregnant 1-2 weeks. Then bang Sunday morning my period arrives!! You can imagine how confused I am because my test yesterday said pregnant. So this period is one of the worst I’ve had. Not a cramping stomach but those horrible achy pains and very heavy. I normally don’t bleed over night but I have this time. So I did a pregnancy test this morning as thought well that’s it I’m not pregnant. But the clear blue test has still come back pregnant 1-2 weeks.... can anyone help? I’m so confused! I know I’m at the doctors tomorrow but it seems like a lifetime away.
Thanks in advance xxxx

Hi,
I’m hoping someone will be able to help or maybe been through the same thing I am going through at the moment.

So last Monday I did 4 pregnant tests 3 digital clear blue and 1 cheapie. All clear blue came in ready pregnant 1-2 weeks the cheapy read a faint positive. Great! So booked a doctors appointment earliest I could get is Tuesday 12 Feb (tomorrow) so longest week ever. Decided to do another test on Thursday as was spotting...I’d been spotting since the first test Monday. Did another clear blue came back the same 1-2 weeks. I’ve been really bloated and feeling sickly so did another test (obsessed I know) on Saturday morning the same result pregnant 1-2 weeks. Then bang Sunday morning my period arrives!! You can imagine how confused I am because my test yesterday said pregnant. So this period is one of the worst I’ve had. Not a cramping stomach but those horrible achy pains and very heavy. I normally don’t bleed over night but I have this time. So I did a pregnancy test this morning as thought well that’s it I’m not pregnant. But the clear blue test has still come back pregnant 1-2 weeks.... can anyone help? I’m so confused! I know I’m at the doctors tomorrow but it seems like a lifetime away.
Thanks in advance xxxx
Aw i’m sorry sounds like you’ve had a chemical pregnancy. It’s a very early miscarriage. If it is this you’ll continue to show positive for a little bit yet.
If not some women do have a period and still be pregnant but unfortunately it sounds like the former. I would keep your appointment at the doctors though. Lots of love xx

Hi lollypop,

Thank you for your message. I managed to get a cancellation appointment tonight so just got out of the doctors.
He said it’s basically a waiting game. As you could it could be an early miscarriage or it could be bleeding and still pregnant.
He’s told me to wait a week and do another pregnancy test. That should then show the correct result.
So another week of waiting . I’m with you though I do think it’s a chemical pregnancy. Xxx

Hi lollypop,

Thank you for your message. I managed to get a cancellation appointment tonight so just got out of the doctors.
He said it’s basically a waiting game. As you could it could be an early miscarriage or it could be bleeding and still pregnant.
He’s told me to wait a week and do another pregnancy test. That should then show the correct result.
So another week of waiting . I’m with you though I do think it’s a chemical pregnancy. Xxx
Hi,

Aww I really hope it’s not. It’s an awful thing to go through especially the waiting. I’ve got everything crossed for you. Please let me know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back