Help please

El1en

Reaction score
No idea where to post this, it's not really the right website to use but Google was confusing me

My husband is having some retina surgery in a few weeks time and afterwards will be recovering in a dark room, lying down. He's had some surgery for this before but this time it will be much more extensive.

Anyway he isn't able to play on his phone, read or watch TV for a while, while recovering as it gave him headaches last time so I'm looking to try and find a website or app where I can download him so free audio books/blogs/stories he may be interested in. Can anyone recommend anything?

Do a google search, there are plenty of websites according to your husband`s preferances

Audible is a good app for books and podcasts etc. They have a lot off free stuff on it too

You can test for free ( 1 hour or more ) on youtube and if your husband like it you can purchase it ( there are always link in description ) if you really dont want to purchase anything there are also a full free audiobooks on youtube but the best ones are obviously not free. But I dont think is much for example 5 pound for 20 hour good audio book. There is also a lot of website with subscription fee and you have acces to all audiobooks from they database

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back