Help please :(

Kylie_ttc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Since AF was due (10 days ago!) I've had a dull ache, sharp twinges and have been extremely tired. I have lots of milky cm (sorry tmi!) and have generally not felt myself.

Here is a pic of my test this morning, can I please get your opinions? I really need another pair of eyes I'm driving myself crazy.. :(

xx

Attachments

• 0284e2b73a1474099c20f41846220cb2.jpg
    0284e2b73a1474099c20f41846220cb2.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 52
I think I see something in the top pic but can't be sure! Did it come up within the time limit?

Yes hun I took the pic after 3 mins then threw the test away.

Do you really think it could be something? I'm honestly losing my mind!

I can see something slightly - but I don't want to get your hopes up if it turns out not to be! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Maybe try a FRER in a couple of days? You could've ovulated later than you first thought and it could still be really early x

I dont track ovulation so that's a possibility. The only time I could have got pregnant was cd12 as my OH works away. I'm now on cd40 - surely it would show by now? I dont know a whole lot about fertility etc this is all very new to me xx

That is odd then! Have you tried going to your gp? They could do a blood test which could give you an answer?

I spoke to a doctor yesterday who said do another test Monday and if it's still negative then go in.
I have no period pains at all so no sign AF is coming still!

Do you think I'm not pregnant if we only dtd on cd12?

I haven't got a clue tbh as I'm definitely no doctor, but fingers crossed for Monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back