Help please

Slb24

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For the last few days I've been having stronger BH than usual. Not painful and not regular. Just more than usual and stronger.

Last week I had an episode of reduced movements and she was also very quite on Friday.

Anyway, yesterday the cramps got worse and worse throughout the day. Come 2pm I was in agony. I vomited twice. Had about 5 more cramps. (I was doubled over in pain) went to the toilet looser than usual (sorry tmi) Had a bath and they went.

I thought maybe I had a D&V bug (which is why I didn't call the midwife) so I cut out fluids and food for a few hours. But was able to eat and drink around tea time no problem so it couldn't have been a bug.

From then I had a few niggles/mild cramps. Some lower back ache and shooting pains between my legs.

I've woke up this morning (I feel fine). But my bump has disappeared. Baby's moving. Not as much as she was (singed reduced movements last week I've noticed she's changed her routine - not as active in the mornings).

Anyway this picture was taken two weeks ago.

I will post another taken today.

Do you think baby could have dropped? Is it even possible at 27 weeks? Or just changed position. She was head down last week when I had a scan.

Do you think I should speak to a midwife about yesterday? Or just keep an eye on things?

Thanks xx
bd44a90cc0b07c316793a3a629bd89c6.jpg
q

Not experienced that but personally I would call midwife just to check. Baby could have just changed position hence your bump being different but won't hurt to ring x

WOW SLB.....

Call the midwife now hun. As you say baby probably just moved right into your back but better to be safe than sorry.

Let me know what she says hun.

Take care

x

Thanks, I've tried to ring my community midwife but can't get through. I'm going to keep trying. There's no option to leave a voicemail. If not il see how I get on. My hospital offer a day unit for assessment but my daughters got a cold/Temp and is very clingy. So I can't really go anywhere unless it's urgent. Xx

How did you get on? That's quite a dramatic change - but it's not like the baby can have shrunk so must have moved? Unsettling for you, though! x

Wow, I didn't know that could happen. The baby must have moved down towards your back or something. That's unsettling for me just looking at the difference in the pictures! :shock: Scary but I'm sure the baby must have just moved. It's not possible for the baby to have just disappeared. Let us know what happened once you find out.

Sorry ladies. Thought I'd replied.
I spoke to the midwife in the end. She just said if I have any more pains then go to labour ward to be checked over.
And that she suspects baby has just moved.
It's very weird but nothing I can do lol
I was reading on Google and it's either baby has changed position, is engaged or my waters are leaking. I doubt it's the latter 2 so I will just see what baby is playing at on my next scan (next Tuesday) xx

SLB so sorry I didn't reply to this sooner but this EXACT same thing happened to me- my bump disappeared overnight it was disturbing. I was so freaked out! Obviously everything was fine, she just changed positions.

Don't worry :)
It's bizarre isn't it!
One day I had a bump and the next nothing! Lol she's still not back lol I can feel her so I know all is well. I want my bump back though :/ lol
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back