Help please

Slb24

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For the last few days I've been having stronger BH than usual. Not painful and not regular. Just more than usual and stronger.

Last week I had an episode of reduced movements and she was also very quite on Friday.

Anyway, yesterday the cramps got worse and worse throughout the day. Come 2pm I was in agony. I vomited twice. Had about 5 more cramps. (I was doubled over in pain) went to the toilet looser than usual (sorry tmi) Had a bath and they went.

I thought maybe I had a D&V bug (which is why I didn't call the midwife) so I cut out fluids and food for a few hours. But was able to eat and drink around tea time no problem so it couldn't have been a bug.

From then I had a few niggles/mild cramps. Some lower back ache and shooting pains between my legs.

I've woke up this morning (I feel fine). But my bump has disappeared. Baby's moving. Not as much as she was (singed reduced movements last week I've noticed she's changed her routine - not as active in the mornings).

Anyway this picture was taken two weeks ago.

I will post another taken today.

Do you think baby could have dropped? Is it even possible at 27 weeks? Or just changed position. She was head down last week when I had a scan.

Do you think I should speak to a midwife about yesterday? Or just keep an eye on things?

Thanks xx
e0f94d6a7cfeb2faa1174f669407a959.jpg

I'd give midwife a ring to be on the safe side. Xx

I can really see a difference, it probably her change of position hun, but I would be the same as you. I'd ring your midwife and if you get to see her take the pics if you can. It's always better to be safe and I'm sure everything is fine xxxxx

Thanks. I've tried calling but i keep getting s message saying no ones around to take the call with no option to leave a voicemail. So I will see how I get on xx

Is there not a base where you can ring to speak to a midwife? In Newcastle we have a midwife base where if needed there's a midwife to speak to if we can't contact ours xx

I've tried contacting my community midwife. It's a midwife liason team based at Whiston hospital. They usually put me through to someone. But I can't get hold of anyone.
The problem is I'm not actually giving birth at that hospital. I could contact my hospital as they have a day assessment unit. But I don't really want to go in if I can help it. (My daughters got a temp/cold). Xx

What about gp hun? Would that be any good? Xxx

Can the go not send some one out to you? To check you over my midwife base normally have 24 hour so that they can come straight out if needed xx

I've spoke to my midwife know that's ladies. Just been told to go to labour ward if I get any more pains. And that baby has probably changed position xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back