help please

csijen

Reaction score
Hi I'm needing advice.

I am pregnant but don't know who the father is. #1 was on the 9th Jan #2 was the 14th. According to an app I use I started my fertile days the 10th-15th. My first day of my last period was the 26/27th Dec.

Please don't judge me. Just really want some help

Unfortunately that's absolutely no way to tell as sperm can live inside you for 5-7 days so could be either man.

I'm afraid you'll just need to wait until baby is here and get a dna test. Just be honest with both men from the start! Hope you're okay xx

No I'm in bits. Was a mistake was going through a bad bit with my bipolar and was a huge mistake. If I tell my partner he will literally kill me. Don't know what to do xx

Oh god love, what a shame. As awful as it is you need to tell him now. It'll be so much worse to potentially let him raise a child that might not be his! If you're worried then tell someone and ask them to come with you while you tell him? Xx

I agree I know it will be really difficult but you can't lead him on thinking the baby is his. Do you definitely want the baby? If so you need to face responsibility. I would say maybe have someone there with you if your worried.

He may be angry and upset but he won't kill you. It's going to be hard but the only thing I can say is the sooner you tell him the easier it will be. If you dwell on things you build them up to something much more (I know I do!)
Imagine if you don't say anything and #2 finds out, does the maths and comes knocking and it all comes out that way. That's going to be hardest of all.
You can get through this x

I definitely agree that you need to tell him now rather than later. The sooner the better!
Be sure that you definitely want this baby as well.
Have you been TTC with your partner? If so, it could likely be the other man's. Still, there is no way of telling until you've had it I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back