help please???

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by zilla, Jan 25, 2016.

1. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

I need ur help ladies...todays been totally weird.

Started with light brown spotting this morning...seeing as af isnt supposed to be due until the 1st i thought oo maybe its implantation.
    But the brown spotting got heavier...stayed brown. Then this afternoon it turned red and is like a period.*
    On top of that iv had stomach ache ALL day.

Then i thought maybe i ovd early...before i remembered af was 8 days late last time and now its 5 days early??

#1 zilla, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

When you say it's 5 days early do you mean 5 days early of ovulation or 5 days early of AF? Presuming you mean AF...

I had spotting from Thursday to Sunday. It was brown every day but on the Saturday I had it for about an hour and it came out red and about a medium bleed. I have since had 2 positive tests and am taking a doctors test tomorrow morning to get sent away. I am not due AF til tomorrow but had all this 6 days early as it started the Thursday. Hope this helps and makes you feel slightly better! Xx

3. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Thank u :) i feel better now. Although iv got it in the back of my mind that it must just be an early af but this gives me hope x

4. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

On Saturday I definately thought I was out for the month! It was only an hour or so I bled but it was definately like period blood (sorry for the detail!) This is my first cycle TTC and I definately didn't expect it. When I was at work on Sunday morning I had really sore boobs and thought I would take a test when I got home and if it was negative I would see if AF turned up in Tuesday. That test was positive and I've had another positive this morning, so don't get too disheartened yet :D xx

5. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Mines still red and like a light-medium flow :/

6. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

Everyone is different. It might not be what you think, don't loose hope:)! I take it you meant it's 5 days until AF is due yes? X

7. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Yeah. Well technically 6 as its due on the 1st feb (i forgot january has 31 days) im thinking about seeing how it goes and still doing a test on the 1st

8. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree that's what I would do :) just ride it out and try to not think the worst! Xxx

9. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Il try. I googled it (as ya do lol) and it said implantation happens about a week before af and is scanty pink or brownish that lasts a few hours but in rarer cases it can be heavy and last for a few days

10. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

I don't think I have came off google in my spare time since I was about 6dpo haha! Everything that has been abnormal I have googled. I don't think that it's a bad sign if I'm honest! It fits in with everything I have read about implantation rather than AF. This is the one I found most helpful when reading about AF and implantation bleeding.

http://www.mypregnancybaby.com/implantation-bleeding-or-period/

Xx

11. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Before i start...sorry about tmi...

Im in the bath atm (thought id relax) just sat up and iv noticed what looks like stringy blood in the water (ew). Still red. Should i give up hope now?

12. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

Yeah that's one thing that I don't understand about some of the posts! It has said if you have clots or stringy blood/discharge you are most likely starting AF - I've had both. Please don't give up hope. Unless it is like a normal period of yours, (everyone's is different!) then there's still hope. X

13. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Well one thing that isnt normal is soon as i got out the bath i genuinly thought i was going to be sick. I wasnt. But the cramps r still here like theyve been all day :( dont usually get that many cramps with af...maybe a couple throughout but this has been all day

14. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

Get an early night and see how you are tomorrow :) x

15. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

How are you zilla? xx

16. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

I implanted super early like 6dpo and got bad ass cramps, had a bleed 8dpo kinda dark red not much, then tested the next day with a superdrug and got a faint. They say usually its 3 days after implantation for a positive test and with that pain i knew thats when I implanted.

So you could try a test in a few days time? Fx xxx

17. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

Still bleeding..but like a light af n still kinda stringy (sorry tmi). Cramps r still here accompanied by backache :/

18. zilla

zilla Well-Known Member

I couldnt help myself :(

Attached Files: