Help please xxx

Elen123

Reaction score
Hi
me and dh have dtd on the 11th,12th,14th,16th,20th and 22nd this month. going off apps I ov'd around the 14th or 16th.

Boobs are sore, been very tired and around the 20th,21th I had what I thought was ov pains or af pains!!

Going off apps again im due on as of tomorrow or the 31st.Took a test today and got a bfn. Do you think it would have been a bfp today if it was going to b this month? xxx

I would still test in a few days if af doesn't show. Many people don't get bfp's until after af due xx

Def agree with Sophie, even if u ov'd on the 14th, it can take up to six days to implant then u would have to give urself enough time to start showing hgc in ur urine...could be another day or two yet! Good luck mrs xxx

Thanx ladies, im hoping this is my month lol :) checked my cervix to but not really sure what im frrling for xx

Checking cervix is not the most reliable way of symptom spotting. Try and relax xx

Fingers crossed you'll get a positive in a few days x

what is going on!! is nose bleeds a sign of earl pregnancy?? because i'e had 3 today!! xx

I've had a lovely chilled out weekend had friends not seen in months over! just today the nosebleeds won't stop! xx

Fingers crossed for you hun. I had similar symtpoms earlier this week. Got a BFN....then AF arrived with her monthly gift.

to be honest I don't think i'll get a bfp seen a bfn for so long now hard to be positive!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back