Help please x

Angelone

Reaction score
I had a mc a few months ago and on the 1st July I had a faint line on a frer then on the 4th my period started and lasted for two days... So I assumed not preg then my boobs felt so weirs and sore so tested again yesterday and to my absolute shock it was positive and cbd is saying 1-2 weeks... I was wanting to hear stories of women who have had a bleed and a healthy preg and not mc and also are cb conception indicators to be trusted x
Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

What a confusing situation. I guess you could be preg and just have had a small bleed or you could have had a very early loss and still have some hcg in your blood.... You need to speak to a doctor or midwife. Good luck x

Spoke to the Dr not much they can do just need to test in a week it's just awful all the waiting and not knowing.. We desperately want this baby x

Hey hun, what was your bleed like?? normal for you??

My sis had what she thought was her period but only a little bit and only lasted 2days. Turned out she was pg!!!

Fx for you hun.

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle it was very much lik my period med to heavy as well that's y I was so convinces it was my period it was only when my boobs still hurt yesterday that I decided to test it wasn't even in my thoughts that I cud b preg and then that happened iv done three tests in the last two days lol
I don't think there's much difference in them now that I see them all together xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373305482308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373305482308.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 39
They look like they are getting darker from top to bottom hun.

Its horrible but the only thing that you can do is wait and test again in a few days. Fx it was just a breakthrough bleed.

Michelle. x

My SIL and a girl at work both had 'normal' periods the first month they were pregnant, maybe leave it a couple of days and test again to see it get stronger? It looks like a good line already to me tho! Congrats! Xxxx

That's Hayes and Mrs b... I think the lighter ones were from today that's u I'm worried it's getting g lighter :( I got them mixed up so can't remember which is which... I really hope this is our bfp and I'll no in a couple of days if it gets lighter x

I had a miscarriage in May, then did a pregnancy test in June and it came up positive. I spoke to my GP, and he said it could be that my hcg levels were still up from the miscarriage, or could be a new pregnancy. So I got the clear blue digital tests and did them a week apart. I just needed to see a progression. And sure enought it showed 1-2 weeks first week, and 2-3 the next. Put my mind at ease. Might be worth a try? When did you get the 1-2 weeks pregnant result?

I got the 1-2 weeks yesterday and this morning my last period was 7th June before this one so I'm worries that it didn't say 2-3 weeks :( x

I got the 1-2 weeks yesterday and this morning my last period was 7th June before this one so I'm worries that it didn't say 2-3 weeks :( x

Those digital tests give time from conception rather than last period date which the dr would use, so 2 weeks is about right. I miscarried on 21 May, tested on 19 June and got 1-2 weeks then. I was really worried so had a private scan on Friday and I saw baby's heart beat. All ok.

I would re test Monday next week. Annoying to wait, but only other thing dr would do is get blood tests 48 hours apart to see if hcg levels double.

X

Hi Michelle it was very much lik my period med to heavy as well that's y I was so convinces it was my period it was only when my boobs still hurt yesterday that I decided to test it wasn't even in my thoughts that I cud b preg and then that happened iv done three tests in the last two days lol
I don't think there's much difference in them now that I see them all together xx

the last one looks darker mine took a little darker to me ..i would re test on monday ..i have done 15 altogether lol...i will be doin another wed ..i wanted the conception indicator one but at £8 decided to wait it was right with my daughter thou xx

Last edited:
there is something your doctors could do, that;s rubbish! they could do 2 hcg blood tests 48 hours apart and see if the numbers are doubling as they should be!

doctors really get on my nerves when they keep leaving ladies in limbo - they do not realise how distressful it is!

Lol crystal uv made me feel better now I thought was taking too many ha ha... Today's test seems lighter xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373360747631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373360747631.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
Lol crystal uv made me feel better now I thought was taking too many ha ha... Today's test seems lighter xx

Defo not hun i think after goin through what you have you feel the need to test ..it helps reasurre you...i would take them 48 hours apart as hormones double every 48 hours mine started of so light n now there the same darkness as the control line xx hope all is ok demand a blood test of your doctor xxx

Thanx crystal I feel lik I'm obsessing now coz when I took my period I knew it was over and then to find I still am was such a lovely surprise and now seems so cruel to have it taken away now :( xx

aw hun it may not be do a test 48hrs apart or go to your epu you will do blood tests then scan hope all is ok keep us updated xxx

Hi girls just a wee update did my frer again this morning and pretty much the faintest line there so it's Def gone I'm so so gutted I thought that having my period and then still being positive that was a good sign but obviously not I just don't understand y it keeps happening :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373531008526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373531008526.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member