Help please - very worried!

Ab202

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm currently 12+3 with my first, had my scan 2 days ago and all was fine.

However, just woken up for a wee, and I saw yellowy/light brown discharge when I wiped. It was a watery/creamy consistency. I've not had sex or any cervical exams recently to cause it. Should I be worried??

I wouldn't worry at all about brown discharge lovely although I know it's scary to see,brown is old blood from a few days ago and if you had a good scan 2 days ago I'm sure baby is happy. I wonder if the pressure of the scan machine poking your tummy could have somehow irritated things as they do press quite hard. Chances of a any problems after a successful scan are so so low lovely xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun
I'm 14+6 & honestly I've had this all the way through. I've actually started wearing tena lady pads haha! If it's brown, I was told by the midwife that can happen, as it's old blood. If you work out when your period may have been due, this might have caused it. Or it could just be caused by stretching! If you are overly concerned give your EPU or midwife a call. Honestly no question is a stupid question and I would actually call her everyday if it wasn't for advice on this forum. Try not to get yourself in a panic, although trust me I know it is so hard! Take care and relax xx

Thank you both! You've really helped to put my mind at ease! Scary when you first see it though I guess! I'll keep an eye on it, and see how things go, then ring EPU if it continues or gets worse at all. Thank you so much for your responses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back