Help please .... Think I might have a squinter..... What's your thoughts ...

Lotty14

Reaction score
Very very faint not due on until next week but caved in and tested :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 77
It's clear blue. Can't really see on pic but with naked eye you can :-/ don't know now looking at pic on here lol xx

Ah ok... I've inverted it and can't see anything but I had a blue dye from sainsburys which you could see in real life but not totally on screen. So annoying isn't it. Fx! Have you got a FRER? x

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 31
You can see it with naked eye in the light but when I take a photo you can't see it so well lol yes very annoying. No I haven't got a frer (is that a brand ...good at detecting early?) think I should wait and test again in few days? AF not due until next week. Boobs a bit tender and white creamy cm sorry tmi xx

Just did another clear blue test different type and same again but when I take a photo you can't see it lol am I going mad haha xx

Just did another clear blue test different type and same again but when I take a photo you can't see it lol am I going mad haha xx

Never TMI on here lovely hehe. Okay yeah FRER (First Response Early Result) are 15miu in sensitivity - Clear Blue are 25 so you'd get a stronger line on one of those if you are pg. Those or super drug own brand but not the blue dye... the pink dye ones. I'd do it with FMU tomorrow if you can get one today... if not, then wait two days and test again with the ones you have got to give HCG time to rise.

Ahh fx for you! xx

Last edited:
I've just done that same cb one, is it a new early testing one?
Sunday faint blue line when took apart
Mon faint pink line on first response
Tue bright pink lines ( still fainter than control) and a definite blue line on cb, I'd say defo test again in 2 days and will be pos

Hello yes can you get a frer from most places? I'm going to have to go get one now lol xx

Thank you ladies I'll keep you posted is a frer likely to show up if do one when get back? Lol I'll get 2, one for today and one for the morning hehe xx

Thank you ladies I'll keep you posted is a frer likely to show up if do one when get back? Lol I'll get 2, one for today and one for the morning hehe xx

If you don't drink at all or pee for 3 hours then yes but best time is with first morning urine.

I'd say go to superdrug or boots as I struggle to find FRERs in supermarkets. xx

Can test from 6 days b4 missed period so 5 days b4 due, I'd say yes! And can get pks of two

Can you see it faintly? Ahhh I'm in shock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 86
YESSSS I CAN SEE IT. WOOOO! Congrats lovely. H&H 9 months. x

YAY thank you so much babylove I was like a mad women on a mission hehe. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members