Help please! Need some line spotter!

calanacau

Reaction score
Ok so since yesterday afternoon I've done three tests. I THINK all three have faint lines but after the first two I've convinced myself that they were only cheapy tests, I didn't check within the 10 minutes, they're faulty, basically everything so that I don't have to face the same disappointment again!
So I used another brand just to be sure that it was just a trick on my mind and got this.. Within 5 minutes..
What do you think?
I haven't told OH because I can deal with my disappointment but not his too! Wanted to get a second, third, fourth and fifth opinion first lol.
The crazy part is this is the first month since ttc that I've sort of forgotten about it, I don't even know if I'm late, or how late!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 118
I could see the line before even clicking on the the pic. congratulations hun xxx

Congrats, their is no doubt that's a BFP x

amazing line didnt even need to enlarge congrats have a great 9 months hun xx

Oh my gawd! Can't believe this is actually happening!
I feel like I'm dreaming lol.
Thank you all :)

Still deciding the best way to tell him, either way he'll be thrilled :)

wrap the test up and say here i got you something today then he will open it ha lol love it im so excited for you hun xx

Great idea! Just bought a digital one so he can clearly see lol!
Thanks so much for your help everyone! Can't wait to see his face :-D xx

It's official! Clearblue digital doesn't leave any room for misinterpretation! Holy cow, I'm pregnant! What the hell do I do now lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back