Help... period or pregnancy bleeding?

ttc2019

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am new here. I need guide from all of you. Thank you in advance.

I have a problem to share. I missed my period for 9 days already. tested 6 hpt and all came negative. Im so confuse. right now I have sore itchy breast. I feel like throwing up after meal and I am easily full (which really rare to happen to me). I should have my period on the 28th Aug and my ovulation expected to be on the 14th aug. I have 31 day cycle.

On my 5th day of missed period, I have brown spotting which lasted for three hours. Only noticeable when I wipe. 6th day of missed period no spotting nothing. Then on the 7th day I have brown and pink spotting (very few, it like one to two drop, not enough to fill my panty liners.and only visible when I wipe) no cloths just watery. Very few and I tot oh maybe this is the time my period will come. because I always started my period with red watery blood and it will increase through out the day. But then thats it. no more spotting only once in that day. which kind of weird. Then on the next day (8th day of missing period) i have brown and pink spotting and lasted for 5hrs, which again I think I will have my period and ready to wear my pad. But again it lasted not more than 5hrs then its gone until today. My pad only have two drop of brown spotting yesterday. It only noticable when i wipe it. So today 9th day of missing period, I dont have any spotting. no cramp but I have sore breast and itchy which is annoying. my last hpt is on friday (I give up and dont want to take any cause im kind frustrated).

im so confuse. Please help me if any of you ever in the same boat and end up getting Positive hpt. Please help me ladies. Thank you so much.

p/s: I have MMC in december last year. ttc for almost 4 years now.

Might be worth doing another test if the last one you did was friday. If that is again negative then i would just say you are having a weird period.
Good luck.

Might be worth doing another test if the last one you did was friday. If that is again negative then i would just say you are having a weird period.
Good luck.
Thank you. I will try it again tomorrow. too afraid to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back