Help??? Not sure if I'm pregnant!

geo

Reaction score
Hello! So recently I think I've been have signs of pregnancy. I have the implant so me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex as it is very unlikely I'll get pregnant.
But recently I have had quite a bit of white discharge, my nipples have been really sore, last month I lost my appetite completely for a few weeks and now I can't stop eating! I'm constantly tired and my boobs hurt.
I was thinking about buying tesco pregnancy tests but are they accurate? I'm only 17 and have a part time job so I cant really afford to buy a few of the Clear Blue tests. I really do not want a baby at this age, someone please help me!:cry:

A tesco test should be accurate, definitely go get one and do it with first morning urine. Only way you are going to know and hopefully you will have your mind put totally at rest. Could just be one of those things Hun, I've had a few cycles with pregnancy symptoms but not been pregnant, you will find its very common.

I used test strips from the pound shop!! Got 3 in a pack and they all showed up positive!

.... I was in shock and went and bought a few more - tescos own and clear blue, clear blue date test too!!

all as accurate as each other :) xxx

I just used a cheap £5 test from boots did one straight away and showed up positive i did the other in the morning and was a clear positive, they say you rarely get a fake positive as long as you do it how it says so any make price tests should be good :)

A positive is a positive

It should be unlikely for you to get pregnant with the implant though

The tests pick up a pregnancy hormone
If you've got it in your system, you'll see the line appear in your test. Especially if you've been having symptoms for the last 4 weeks x

Try not to panic! It can make you see every little thing as a symptom, like robyner said it may just be you are getting these as part of your cycle :) if you really cannot afford a Tescos test or you'd rather someone else did it for you, you can make an appointment at your doctors or your local walk in centre and they will do a test for you, try and get one for your first wee though, as when I found out I did a test at home and it was positive and then went to the doctors to be sure but I drank a bottle of water before hand and it was in te afternoon and it came up negetive, try not to drink loads and loads before the test, it just dilutes the pregnancy hormone and could show negative when its really a positive. And if you are pregnant, still don't panin! I had just turned 19 when I found out I was pregnant and I had a massive panic! I worked myself up so much I was so ill, and once I'd told my mum it was so much better. Sure she was shocked and cried for ages but they are the best! If you feel you can't go to your mum or circumstances might mean you don't see your mum or something, a sister or auntie or even your dad, you'd be surprised how cool dads can be! But best of luck to you, I hope you get the result you want :) and if you are pregnant there are lots of things you can do and some really great people who can help you :) I looked into all of it, but decided to keep the baby, but the people at the clinics/doctors where great. Helpfully and not judgmental! Good luck )

Yep I used a Tesco home test and it worked fine oright!! No contraception is 100 percent my friends 16 year old daughter just got pregnant on the injection big shock for the hwole family.. Don't worry though you have options you first need to find out your situation before you start worrying good luck scary time for you x

Tesco test will work fine! Good luck x

Tapatalking!

Yes Tesco or boots own work fine. But Dr can also test you wait till at least 4 days post period due date to test if u can as this makes it more accurate also use the first wee in morning as again more accurate. Try not to panic and see your Dr if in any doubt they can also discuss options if you do find you are preg I have a feeling this site has a no under 18 policy so if thread gets closed don't worry go to Dr and it will all be confidential and you can discuss everything and get them to test your urine also x x

If you go to the doctors they should give you a blood test, that's what I did!
Nothing wrong with having a baby now, I'm sixteen and doing it :) but good luck, tesco test should be accurate enough :) just buy a couple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back