Help need help!!

First Baby White

Reaction score
Me and OH are really struggling to agree on a girls name.

We have 2 boys already, Harry and Noah which are quite old fashioned names I guess so we would love something that flows with their names.

Any suggestions please? x

How about Camille, Virginia, Clementine, Blossom, Zelda, Ava, Felicity, Elinor, Vera, Delillah, Genivive, Lilly, Jemima, Matilda, Pearl, Rosalie, Sophia? Just a bunch of random guesses! Hope one sounds ok with your surname! x

Ooh, that's funny, my ex OH's friends had twins and called them Noah & Harry!

Not sure on a girls name.... Lily maybe? Or Sophia?

How about Camille, Virginia, Clementine, Blossom, Zelda, Ava, Felicity, Elinor, Vera, Delillah, Genivive, Lilly, Jemima, Matilda, Pearl, Rosalie, Sophia? Just a bunch of random guesses! Hope one sounds ok with your surname! x

Haha, I wrote the same without seeing your post lol.:lol:

Haha, I wrote the same without seeing your post lol.:lol:

That must mean they are the chosen names! haha

For some reason I think flower names would go well with your boys names and surname.
Poppy, Rose/Rosie, etc.

I know what you mean, I have one name I absolutely love (for a boy!) and all other names I like but don't 100% love them. It's difficult.

Last edited:
Daisy, Olivia, iris, Isobel, Isla, Imogen, Ella, phoebe, grace. I think pretty much anything flows with their names :)

:rofl: Zelda!? - sorry, just reminds me of the game of the wee elf.

Im super stuck on girls name tbh. We dont even know what we are having yet so not overly stressing myself yet. But I am aware that I have no girl names that stand out compared to the list of boy ones I have..

Good luck!

xxxx

Last edited:
Haha.

I love the name Zena, but I can't get over thinking of 'Xena warrior princess' :roll::doh::lol:

Oh, also Zelda makes me think of the aunt in Sabrina the teenage witch LOL

Last edited:

:rofl: Zelda!? - sorry, just reminds me of the game of the wee elf.

Im super stuck on girls name tbh. We dont even know what we are having yet so not overly stressing myself yet. But I am aware that I have no girl names that stand out compared to the list of boy ones I have..

Good luck!

xxxx

I loved Terrahawkes as a kid so thats where it comes from for me hahah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27