Help! Missed period, Sore breasts, high temp!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Kristin, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Kristin

Kristin Member

I really don't know where to even begin!!! My last menstrual cycle Was November 28th. I was expected to have one around Christmas Eve and nothing came!!! since then I've been having really sore, achy breasts... underneath and near my armpit area. I've been craving lots of sugars. I am extremely tired!! I have taken 2 pregnancy tests.. 1 on December 27th and another on December 31st. both turned out to be negative.

do you think I took the test too early??

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

You probably ovulated later than usual or had an anovulatory cycle. In both cases you will just have to wait until AF comes. Most commonly, women start their first cycle day 14 days after ovulation. Imagine you ovulated on the 31st of December, that would mean your next cycle would start around the 14th of January.
    If you had an anovulatory cycle, your body will shed the lining of your uterus by itself after a while, but there is no way of knowing when.

If you are not sure, you can always ask for medical advice, progesterone can give you all sorts of symptoms without being pregnant. Otherwise take another test!x

3. Kristin

Kristin Member

It's been 6 weeks since my last period. I tested dec 27th and dec 31st. Shouldn't something have come by now?

4. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Just like I explained in my previous post, you probably ovulated later or not at all. It happens to a lot of women. I once had a 55 day cycle instead of a 28 one, just because I ovulated 2 weeks after I was supposed to get my period.
    If you think there is something wrong, either test again or go see a GP.x

5. SockVortex

SockVortex Well-Known Member

I once went 60 days with no period when I had an anovulatory cycle.