help me!!

mellie2212

Reaction score
Anyone else feel bugged all the time? snapping restless... beggining to feel like its never going to end :shock:.

lol just want him out now, 3 weeks left feeling like a beach whale and noone to understand, WANT OUT! trying to be patient. but please tell me u feel the same....

mel x :lol:

feelin exactilly the same over here mel

Yep - I just want to get on with it all but it still seems so bloody far away. Feeling very big and uncomfortable and am desperate to get my old body back (well some of it!!!!)

Almost looking foward to labour as it will be the start of the end

L x

Me too!!

Up until about a week ago I thought I was doing ok and wouldn't get to the fed up stage.......I was wrong!! This week the baby has engaged making walking, sitting, sleeping, coughing etc all very uncomfortable. I have also had that horrid flu virus that has wiped out half the country which has meant restless nights with coughing and bunged up nose.

To add to all that, hubby had to work this weekend so I haven't had a chance for my usual weekend lay in and as it is half term this week I will have no chance of grabbing 40 winks during the day like I normally do when I get really tired. I just feel exhausted and I really don't want to be feeling like that at this stage just in case I go into labour. My house looks a mess and I just have no energy to do anything about it, not good as I am planning a home birth!! My sister has offered to come up next weekend to help me clean from top to bottom so lets hope I have a bit more energy by then!!

I too feel snappy and irritable, I am trying really hard to be ok with the kids, its half term, its raining and they have a Mum who doesn't feel up to trips to the park / woods etc...........we are making cakes today!!

Sorry to go on, rant over now!! Lots of love to all of us in those last few uncomfortable weeks!!

Yeah I feel the same. want it over with now and would like my body back! Preferably smaller than before. (I can hope)

I have been feeling the same for the past month or so!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,
Mel xx

:cry: i'm like that too...
everything seems to be going pear shaped at the mo, i just want to be all safe in the maternity holding my baby
*baby you were supposed to be early you lazy thing!!!!*

Yup im joining this club too, pregnancy is an amasing mirical but i dont think it is at all beautiful! I just want the lovely end result now.......please no more!

thanks ladys.

You have all made me feel so much better its horrible to think your alone.
I was told it was the last week that drags someone lied to me lol.

Keep cleaning the baby stuff to try and forget the weeks... better then months tho i suppose.

Mum and sister must be annoyed with me going on and on but just cant seem to help it. i have a dog (bitch) that keeps trying to hump me as well as smelling the milk. its all getting to much.

Hope you others feel better soon.

mel xx

I tell you i have to lock her away from me its pure hell, she hates being away from me but i need to feel relaxed and with her around its not helping me :D cant wait for everything to go back to normal...

My dog has been awful too - no humping, thank god, but constantly at my side and whines at me all the time - bless him!!

Isnt normal stuff like being able to put your socks on, laying comfy in bed and seeing your laydee bits without the aid of a mirror?

or walking more then a few stops without getting worn out!! god get this thing out of me lol

Lol - yeah normal!!! (has nostalgic look in ones eye.......)

Being able to tidy / clean one room without getting out of breath,

Not breathing heavily like darth vadar in ones sleep (thats my nickname from D/H at the moment!) :lol: :lol: Charming

Not having to wear slippers to shop / walk dog as shoes dont fit anymore due to ridicoulous amount of swelling

Being able to clean feet in bath without going off balance

Being able to eat a large meal and not feel like going to spontaniousoly combust after

.......................yes, March is far to far away!!!

L x

i am just starting to get uncomfortable now, I have a small bump, but its still getting bigger!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back