Help me!

Lottie120518

Reaction score
Because of this whole COVID-19 I can’t go to the shops for a test, I am a week late for my period BUT I was on the pill when you know, however I stopped taking the pill about 2 weeks after.
My period is a week late but I’ve been getting period like cramps for about 2 weeks. I don’t know what to think of it. Can anyone help?

So you stopped taking your pill mid-cycle?

So you stopped taking your pill mid-cycle?
Well I started taking it again for about 3 weeks because I was starting my job again and I didn’t want to get a period while at work.
Then I just kept forgetting to take them so I just stopped
So I don’t really know how many periods I’ve properly missed

I think your body just needs some time to adjust. Stopping at anytime during your cycle will mess it up. If you want to make sure you're not pregnant, buy a test tomorrow.x

I think your body just needs some time to adjust. Stopping at anytime during your cycle will mess it up. If you want to make sure you're not pregnant, buy a test tomorrow.x
I can’t buy in tomorrow because of corona that’s why I came on here to see if others have experienced this x

I can’t buy in tomorrow because of corona that’s why I came on here to see if others have experienced this x
You are allowed to leave your house to go for a walk, so walk to your nearest shop and get a test.
It doesnt sound like your pregnant. Like Kitana said, stopping the pill and taking them randomly will mess up your cycle, so this is what i expect is happening.

Nobody can tell you for sure unfortunately, the only way to be sure is to take a test. If you're not happy to go out to a shop use Amazon/Ebay. The only way for birth control pills to be effective is to take them as you should and if you keep stopping and starting there is always a risk of either pregnancy or messing up your cycles.

Like @chattychar1990 said, you can go out, just respect social distancing and wash your hands when you get home.
I'm sure there is a pharmacy which is open near you.x

you can go out to a drug store. You can also check for some vendors online, some keep bringing staff home though some things get slightly delayed. The only way to check for sure is to have a test. So far, following what you are saying it can be both things. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back