Help me pls

marz110

Reaction score
Okay, so i had sex twice this month and once last month. Every time i used a condom, no slip ups or anything. everything was normal. Last month i had a preg scare because his penis rubbed the top of my Vagina, but did not go inside or anything... i was very stressed out and anxious. I had my period on Jan 9th- 11th, it was a very weird period, very light blood flow. Next i had sex twice, both using a condom... no slip ups or anything. Now it is Feb 22nd and no sign of a period. I have no PMS symptoms or anything. I went to the doctor last week... on the 17th of febuaury and had a urine test (i was a week late at that time) and he said it was negative. I still see no signs of my period. I am very scared and stressed out. I don't understand what is going on. I also have been very gassy this entire month and their has been some white discharge these past 2 weeks. Should i go to the doctor again? do you think i am pregnant or are my hormones just out of whack? someone please help me

Highly unlikely but you should do a pregnancy test x
If you don't want a baby, maybe you should think of other forms of contraception.

It's possible that the stress has delayed your period. I would do a home test for reassurance and go back to the docs in a couple of weeks if still no sign of your period x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back