Help me narrow down UNIQUE boy nAme

Abbeynames

Reaction score
Struggling hard with a boy name as my hubby hates them all but wondering the public’s thoughts on if they’re cool or TOO weird. Please tell me top 1-3 of what you like below knowing my sons name is Everest and I want to match that level of popularity (or lack there of), so unique but not like wtf.

Oslo/ Ozlo (nn Ozzy)
Marlow (Nn Marley which I don’t love)
Monroe
Remi
Lennox (Nn Lenny)
Isidor/ Isador (Nn Izzy which I don’t love bc we are close friends w like 3 girl izzys)
Wilder
Wynslow (nn Wynn)

Any others??

My first suggestion would be to lose the odd spelling of Remy as I don’t think it adds anything to its charm, especially when Everest is spelt correctly.

My favourites are:

Remy: This is a strong French name. I love it. It’s currently ranked #232 in the England and Wales name charts.

Isidore: This is my preferred spelling but the other languages variations are just as nice :) I’ve always loved this name. It’s so handsome! Ranked #4749! There were only three born in 2018 :)

I personally don’t see the others as names but I’m a purist who likes traditional (and rare!) names with a long history and meaning :)

Another suggestion would be Leopold (fits in with Remy and Isidore) and could be nicknamed Leo :) There’s also Leander who could be a Lenny.

None of those names are that weird, I’ve met boys named all of them bar Oslo and Monroe. I think Oslo and Remi are the best ones there, but Oslo is obviously a place lol so you’d have to consider that...

I like Lennox and Wilder from your list but would stay away from different spellings. He will always have to say, "Hi I'm Ozlo with a Z". I have an old fashioned Belgian last name and I always have to explain how it's written. It's annoying.

I like Lander, Fox, Millen and Lauden as "special" names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back