Help me choose between two names?

Amelie, is very cute and still mature enough to fit once she's older. :)

I prefer Freya but I do prefer my nordic and celtic names lol. Freya means Lady. Based from odin's wife it also can mean fertility and love as that us what she (freyja) was the goddess of.
Amelie is a more french based name I personally don't find french and more south European names as pretty. But each to their own. Amelie if your wondering means striving and hard work if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Definitely Amelie from me x

I like both but Freya isn't common anymore where as it used to be about 5 years ago xxx

I love Freya! I would have considered Freya for us (we are having a little girl) but our surname starts with F and it doesn't sound right together :(

But both are gorgeous names :)

Freya sounds really good, but it kinda reminds me of that Norwegian Chocolate Brand Freia lol (the best chocolate ive had btw)

I love Freya! I would have considered Freya for us (we are having a little girl) but our surname starts with F and it doesn't sound right together :(

But both are gorgeous names :)

All super hero's have a name and surname that hmstarts with the same letter lol xx

Both great names. I like Freya but you do have to be aware of the "goddess of fertility" thing.

Out of the two I'd pick Freya, simply because with Amelie you may well have the whole 'sorry, Emily?' question! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back