HELP .... LOOKING FOR A THREAD

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hiya

I have been looking for ages this morning for the thread which people were helping me with what to pack in my labour bag, anyone know where it is?!! :?

I am going into town today and was going to pick up a few bits - feel like I should start to get organised cos my baby is due next month :dance: :dance:

Xxx

know how you feel hun i woke up this morning and thought maybe i should get organised i know its a few weeks yet but keep thinking what if????? so am def gonna get my bags sorted this weekend xxxxxxx

I know rach - I keep being told by people I work with that they had their babies early, one girl told me that she had her son at 34 weeks :shock: then I just think 'what if?!'

Well DH and I went this morning to the fireplace shop (again!!!) we have ordered a new fireplace and marble surround with the money that we got when my gramps died - our fire has been condemned and we wanted to get a new one sorted before baby comes along. We then went to a retail park to take a t-shirt that DH had bought yesterday, then we went into town - well by this point I was in agony, my feet hurt, my back ached and my bump was feeling heavy, it kept tightening up too everytime baby moved. I lost count of the times that I had to sit down, so I didn't buy anything for my labour bag so I am no further forward. When I got home all my legs were swollen :( so I had a lie down and a sleep for an hour, they have gone down now but are really aching so feel quite sorry for myself tonight ...

Xxx

awww hun keep those feet up and its time to start taking things easier now give other half a list of all the stuff you need and send him to get it
xxxxxxxxxx

well im more or less packed and ready to go all i need now is some drinks and snacks to go in bag and its done :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh well done to you rach - wish I was as organised. My legs and ankles are loads better so I am going to take things easy today. I asked mum if she could come shopping with me this morning but she can't so I will have to leave a list for DH to do it tomorrow - he's off all day and the gym he goes to is right next door to Tesco, but he still won't be happy doing it.

Yesterday was the first day that I actually thought, "I can't wait for this to be over" and I have still got 7 weeks (or more!) left. People keep saying that it's nothing and will soon be here, but at the moment it feels like a lifetime away!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back