help ladies please....

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by hayes, Jun 12, 2013.

1. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Im a whimp i know it, i have had fibromyalgia for the past few yrs and i think that maybe being pg has set this off.

Im aching so much, i feel dizzy and faint, im feeling sick but not bin sick but urging the past few days. I know that its a good sign right??

But i cant help but think i shud be able to man up a bit more and go to work. Gota ring my boss in a bit and im really not sure what to say. We dont exactly need the money but we cant afford for me to be off forever!!

Help ladies what can i do do get myself better, shud i take extra iron?? Shud i ring mw for advice??

Michelle. x

2. babyk

babyk Well-Known Member

R u taking ur vitamins? I've days where I don't have the energy to stand up let alone do anything.

3. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I explained to my work about how i was feeling etc and why I was feelin like it. And they're fine about it.
    I've almost been off 5 weeks now due to dizziness and nausea. I'm not often sick as I'm a phobic of it and hold it back well.
    But cause I get panic attacks work don't want me over stressing and said take aslong as I need! :) x

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Please don't think your a wimp :) xx

5. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies im really wanting to get back to work just dont know how im guna do it, i work with children so dont wana be ill in front of them.

Michelle. x