help ladies please....

hayes

Reaction score
Im a whimp i know it, i have had fibromyalgia for the past few yrs and i think that maybe being pg has set this off.

Im aching so much, i feel dizzy and faint, im feeling sick but not bin sick but urging the past few days. I know that its a good sign right??

But i cant help but think i shud be able to man up a bit more and go to work. Gota ring my boss in a bit and im really not sure what to say. We dont exactly need the money but we cant afford for me to be off forever!!

Help ladies what can i do do get myself better, shud i take extra iron?? Shud i ring mw for advice??

Michelle. x

R u taking ur vitamins? I've days where I don't have the energy to stand up let alone do anything.

I explained to my work about how i was feeling etc and why I was feelin like it. And they're fine about it.
I've almost been off 5 weeks now due to dizziness and nausea. I'm not often sick as I'm a phobic of it and hold it back well.
But cause I get panic attacks work don't want me over stressing and said take aslong as I need! :) x

Thanks ladies im really wanting to get back to work just dont know how im guna do it, i work with children so dont wana be ill in front of them.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back