Help im confused :(

sarahlau

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am really confused and don't know where I am at or whats going on an need some advice please.

I was on the pill properly until about the 20th of December 15, I then missed a few but stopped taking it completely from Dec 28th. I then had a bleed on the 3rd January which I think may have been a withdrawal bleed. The bleed before that was on 16th December. I have probably had sex about three times in this time frame but haven't had any bleed since 3rd jan. Is this normal as from that ovia app it saids I should of had a period starting last week?

I have had quite swollen boobs and been tired, had a couple of odd cramps but that's it? I feel really emotional too today.

I don't know whether to hold out or do a test as I'm scared of the answer as wasn't ready yet and having sex 3 times isn't obviously a lot?

It only takes the once :)
It's probably just your body adjusting to coming off the pill. If you had a 28 day cycle then your period would have been due today. You can't go by what an app tells you, you need to give your body a couple of months to settle down after coming off the pill to get to know what your cycle length will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back