Help - I think I'm paralysed

Moomum

Reaction score
I can't seem to move!! My arse has stuck to the sofa and I can't get if off!! It's been like this since 9.15 this morning :oops:

Hubby gets in at 4.00pm and I have to make it look like I've made an effort :think:

No school run to do today as little one is on a sleepover straight from school :wink:

Do I lay down where I am and feine (sp) tiredness/ilness or prise myself off and run around spraying some polish at 3.45 :think: :think:

:rotfl:

you've done nothing all day and been sat down for how many hours....... so you don't wanna go raising your blood pressure by rushing round do u? use that excuse to STAY PUT!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

here's the plan moomum....

Just fill up the sink with warm water and liquid about 5 to 10 mins before OH is due home and put the dirty pots in (wash one or two) and sit back down...when he gets in say "thank god you're back...I've been doing all sorts of jobs today and I was just about to wash up when I started to feel dizzy (or the phone rang, whichever you prefer)....can you just finished those pots for me hun!?"

Perfect! :dance:

pilkers said:

Just fill up the sink with warm water and liquid about 5 to 10 mins before OH is due home and put the dirty pots in (wash one or two) and sit back down...when he gets in say "thank god you're back...I've been doing all sorts of jobs today and I was just about to wash up when I started to feel dizzy (or the phone rang, whichever you prefer)....can you just finished those pots for me hun!?"

:rotfl: :rotfl: Have you done this before chick :think:

Moomum said:
pilkers said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Have you done this before chick :think:

is it that obvious!? :rotfl:

:lol: you could always just spray the polish into the air just before he comes home so the place smells like it's been polished...unless he's one of those guys that goes around checking :rotfl:

fein illness chick, that way he may feel guilty and cook your tea for you as well or get takeout, so you may not have to move at all for the rest of the day/eve. :rotfl:

bonny said:
fein illness chick, that way he may feel guilty and cook your tea for you as well or get takeout, so you may not have to move at all for the rest of the day/eve. :rotfl:

This is my plan. Fortunately, I feel sick if I'm hungry so it's not a lie :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:

That sounds like the response of a well practised pregnant woman... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You polish? I gave up on that ages ago. I just stopped inviting round friends with asthma :lol:
I have a great plan that if I tidy and clean this weekend I can get the house back to the much cleaner state it was before I got pregnant. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen though! OH is very good at vacuuming and doing the dishes. And it's not like the surfaces can look any dustier than they are now :D
Just rest and give up for a bit. It's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back