Help I am confused now

SharonJayne

Reaction score
am 38 and already have three children 13, 11 and 7. My partner is 51 and we have been trying for a couple of months for our 4th. I have monitored my temperatures in the morning to ascertain peak fertility time and was pro-active during that time over Christmas so had a high chance of conception.

I have always had fairly regular periods of 26 to 28 days cycles. That being the case I was due a period last tuesday through Friday. I did a clearblue pregnancy test Friday morning and it was a faint positive. I have been really tired and experiencing sickness. I did another test this morning to confirm and it was negative. Anyone have any ideas? Still no bleeding or spotting and no let up on the nausea

Could the first test have been wrong?

They say that you cant have a false positive. Did you use the same brand of test today? Different tests measure different levels of HCG (i think that is right, I have lost all memory today) so that may be the cause. Your symptoms sound very promising. Id test again tomorrow to see what happens then, Im hoping congratualtions are in order!! :cheer:

Sounds promising! I agree with Loola! Test again!

Well I did a First Response this morning and there was no line so I made an appointment with the doctor. I took along my charts from Fertility Friend to show her I had been plotting my temps. She said that I had definately ovulated last month. However she did say that what might have happened is that I got the faint positive but the implantation has failed. She did a test whilst I was there and that was negative also. I have to now wait and see if I start bleeding today or tomorrow. If I don't then do another test Friday morning and if that still is neg and no bleed then to go to the surgery and get a blood test done. Its all very strange really. I have always been really regular running a 26 to 28 day cycle and its now at day 34 and 21 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back