HELP? I’m so confused ... plz reply!

NolanG

Reaction score
Hi I’m a new member.

I had my period twice in august (2nd,17th) ..unusual. I’m usually quite regular my period before that was July 9th. I don’t get super heavy periods typically the first two days heavier and 3rd day tapers off to nothing in 4th day. I’m typically 24-26 day cycle. I’m crap at all this. I use a app to keep track. The app now saying I’m 18 days late.
I get sore boobs PMS etc usually week leading up also but not really getting that just cramping down below.

I’ve still not had a period since the last one 17th August. I’m sexually active not on birth control however use pull out method.

Any advice would be appreciated

Maybe your just having a dodgey cycle, we all
Tend to have them now and again.
If your worried book an appointment with your Gp and ask for some blood tests. X

Maybe your just having a dodgey cycle, we all
Tend to have them now and again.
If your worried book an appointment with your Gp and ask for some blood tests. X
Thanks just wondering if anyone has had similar experience as this and found out they were pregnant ?

I had two periods the month before my BFP! 18 days late you should be getting a positive. Buuut we’re all different so I’d say If you skip another month I’d see the doctor!

I had two periods the month before my BFP! 18 days late you should be getting a positive. Buuut we’re all different so I’d say If you skip another month I’d see the doctor!
Thanks for your reply! Yeah it’s really weird! My body is usually so regular. I don’t feel pregnant if that makes sense. But where the hell is my period lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back