Help - how do I insert a piccie

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lindsay, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies

Can anyone help me - I have got a pic of my first scan on my computer but don't know how to insert it into this thread?!!!!

Ta
    Xxx

2. Guest

Use a webste like www.photobucket.com and upload it onto there. Then use the IMG tag and post that link onto a message, and by magic the words and letter will turn into a picture when posted :) - HTH - gimme a shout if you need a hand x

3. rach

rach Well-Known Member

thats how i done mine lindsay hun on photobucket all u need to do is register the rest is easy if i can do it anyone can ooh cant wait to see your pic :D hope your feeling well today xxxxxxxx

4. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

I'm gate crashing in here but I can't wait to see your scan pic Lindsay, post it soon!! :D

5. rach

rach Well-Known Member

awww your more than welcome bagpuss hun :D nice to see you pop in anytime hope your still feeling well xxxxxxxxx

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies

I have somehow managed to fill the whole screen with my scan pic - how do I change it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxx