Help has anyone else had This??????

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Hey girls so for the past two days I have had this sharp pain on the right side of my belly right at the bottom it hurts really bad when I walk or try to stand up but it's gone when I am sat or laying down heard baby's heartbeat still very strong and felt him or her kicking as anyone else had this and what is it ? was you and baby ok ? I'm 23 weeks thanks girls xxxxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

How long does it last? It sounds like round liigament pain, which is a really sharp pain but usually doesn't last long. I had it up until about 25 weeks, and was the worst when I sneezed lol. If it is constant or you are worried, I would talk to your midwife.

Yep I had this a couple of weeks ago spoke to MW who said it was round ligament pain and can last for a couple of weeks if you're unlucky! Mine only lasted a couple of days. Every time I stood up, or tried to walk it almost crippled me. My MW suggested lying on your bed with a pillow or two under your bum feet flat on the bed so knees are bent, you will feel a strain on you lower back but it does help, every now and then lift your knees without squashing bump towards your chest. Be carefull when you get back up because the pain will still be there! I did this a few times and lucky me baby moved so pain went away. Good luck :) x

I've had something like this since about 21 weeks and have been signed off work with it ever since (im a waitress/ housekeeper so an active job) its not too bad now unless I walk too far but at one point I couldn't get out of bed , they never actually told me what it was ( I've seen about 5 midwives and 2 doctors about it) they think its something to do with museles and ligiment not wanting to stretch like they should do xx

I've got this now and was starting to panic as it really hurts. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back