Help for backache? What would you recommend?

hellywelly

Reaction score
Don't think I have SPD as is on the left hand side at the bottom, and is more like sciatica - can be a bit sharp when I first stand up and then eases off, but the past few nights by the end of the day it really aches and no position is comfortable. Don't think my teaching job helps as you are on your feet a lot, and I work in a mobile quite a distance from school so I'm trotting backwards and forwards each day, and also bending/kneeling by desks and stuff, although I am consciously trying to minimise all this!

My midwife was a bit pants at my last appt, when I mentioned it she just said 'pregnant ladies get backache' which I agree with but there was no mention of any tips to ease it!! A hot water bottle feels lovely, but wondered if any of you ladies had had any sort of physio, or visited a chiropractor or osteopath to help with back pain, and what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

im havin physio as i have that pain on my right hand side and they think it is sciatica and slight move in one of my discs.
they have given me a bump band but i dont like wearing it.
they give me exercises to do.,
this week my back is bit better and i think the baby has moved as my tummy shape is diff so that might be why.
my MW referred me to physio

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back