Help!!! First baby can’t tell if I’m in labour

Liamsmommy2

Reaction score
Hey guys so I’m 38 weeks almost 39 pregnant. I’ve been back and forth to the hospital since 32 weeks because I am 2cm dilated and baby is head down ready to go . Yesterday I woke up with clear discharge in my underwear which the doc told me was normal not to worry but now it happened again today with a little fluid. My back has been really sharp pain all day yesterday and still today. I feel exhausted. And down there (sorry TMI ) feels swollen , if I sit up even on my bed it hurts so bad. My stomach is very crampy. Don’t want to rush back to hospital just to be sent home but I’m not sure if this is normal to feel what I’m feeling .

Hey guys so I’m 38 weeks almost 39 pregnant. I’ve been back and forth to the hospital since 32 weeks because I am 2cm dilated and baby is head down ready to go . Yesterday I woke up with clear discharge in my underwear which the doc told me was normal not to worry but now it happened again today with a little fluid. My back has been really sharp pain all day yesterday and still today. I feel exhausted. And down there (sorry TMI ) feels swollen , if I sit up even on my bed it hurts so bad. My stomach is very crampy. Don’t want to rush back to hospital just to be sent home but I’m not sure if this is normal to feel what I’m feeling .
Has the fluid stopped flowing altogether or not? The clear discharge could have been part of your mucus plug. Did you go to the doctor yesterday?

Yes fluid stopped it was just a little and was not mucus plug . Doctor said last time it was Leukorrhea so I’m thinking that’s what it was because it was exactly the same . Did not go to doctor yesterday last appt was Friday

Honestly the back pain is really what I am worried about because I have never felt this way before and i don’t want it to be too late to call ambulance as hospital is just about an hour away from where I live

Honestly the back pain is really what I am worried about because I have never felt this way before and i don’t want it to be too late to call ambulance as hospital is just about an hour away from where I live
Do you have contractions? They feel like intense AF cramps amd come at regular intervals.

No contractions just constant lower pack pain and abdominal pain in mid to lower stomach it’s not on and of it’s just a constant pain

Also have not been able to sleep really it’s like 2 hours here n there more like naps and very loose bowels and gassy last 2-3 days have not eaten anything different also

With these symptoms you need to go back to the hospital as they will be the people tell you if you're in labour.

Near the end, tour body can do funny things. Sleep deprivation before birth is quite common sadly. I was dead tired before birth and a complete zombie after.
How have you been btw?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back