Help - fertile CM question

Lara_M

Reaction score
Ladies, I know nothing about my options in terms of something to use for BDing when CM is dry or hostile?
It's my first round of clomid this month and I have heard it can dry things up a bit.

What's the best product to buy for this to help the poor little swimmers ? :eek:/

X x x

Hi Hon

We use Pre-Seed (it comes with an applicator and you insert 15 minutes before) or a lubricant called Conceive. You can get it from boots. :) These all apparently help the swimmers. x

Have fun!

Gizz xxxx

Thanks Gizzy! Is pre-seed in boots or just conceive?? I will pop in today.
Have you had your hycosy yet?
Mine is on Monday :eek:/ x

Hi Hun,

I haven't had any CM probs on Clomid and I've used both Conceive + and Preseed and never got pregnant, I've never got pregnant using soft cups either, I've stayed all natural this time.

Hope that helps.. :)

xx

Hi Hon

The Pre-Seed I got from Amazon (where I buy the cheapies) and the Conceive is in Boots in a pink box. It is pretty expensive around £15.00 per tube though. I have used them on and off for months now.

Hycosy is tomorrow... eeekkkk. Good luck for Monday but will update everyone on Friday about mine so will let you know what it is like.

Love Gizz xxx

I get my pre-seed off ebay usually around £15 and I have tried the conceive plus from boots but I prefer the preseed as it has applicators so less messy when applying and it doesnt seem as runny.

I made sure this cycle that we had more foreplay as like Maybe I wanted to try a more natural approach as I have been relying very heavily on lube, but I also had a day during my fertile window when we did used the lube so hopefully we have the best of both.

I get a lot of cm on a daily basis but I dont get very much ewcm ... go figure!! so when I was on clomid I had to use the lube as it can make cm hostile.

Thanks guys, I picked up some conceive today as it was in boots and they do it in the individual applicator tubes so will try that as a first go.
Good luck tomorrow Gizz, will be really interested to hear how that goes. Also, is your OH going with you? Will he be allowed in the room when it's done? X

Thanks hon, yes they said to bring him not sure if he will be allowed in I dont mind if they let him in. Will update you tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back