Help! Can i possibly be getting a false positive on my internet cheapies?

Jess_

Reaction score
So a few months ago I ordered 90 cheapies off eBay because hubby and I had been wasting a lot of money on expensive drug store tests and weren't Having any luck. Well I'm a POAS addict and take them all the time and stare at them for like 30 min just looking for something. Well I've never seen even a hint of a line. I realized I was 2 days late so I took one and boom I seen a faint line so I took like 10 more and all faint lines. This morning I took another and same faint line so I saved my pee and went out and got a first response digital yes or no test. it shattered me when it said no-. I just don't understand why I've never had any kind of line on my internet cheapies and all of a sudden I see lines and late period. But negative digital. I'm cramping just like before I start my period but no period. I started vitex this month so I was hoping maybe vitex did it for us. I'm so confused has anyone had this issue and turned out to actually be preggers? I'm freaking out! I'll post a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20161006_004432.jpg
    IMG_20161006_004432.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 65
Hey! Did you read the IC result In recommend time? I know that the digis are not as sensitive as others so maybe try another test?there's a post on here about what tests are more sensitive etc maybe have a look at that and se what ones the lowest! Sorry I'm not much help but Good luck!! Xx

That's exactly what my lines looked like when I got my bfp. Digitals are not sensitive, try a frer early response or any 10iu test. x

As the others have said digis aren't as sensitive. I had super faint lines on ICs to the point I thought they were indents but turned out to be my bfp eventually. Good luck!

As the others have said digis aren't as sensitive. I had super faint lines on ICs to the point I thought they were indents but turned out to be my bfp eventually. Good luck!

I have taken a bunch more of my IC and some of them you can see the line some of them you can't. Ugh.its driving me crazy!

That's exactly what my lines looked like when I got my bfp. Digitals are not sensitive, try a frer early response or any 10iu test. x

Did you ever have any of them show up and others not show up on the same exact cheapie tests?

Hey! Did you read the IC result In recommend time? I know that the digis are not as sensitive as others so maybe try another test?there's a post on here about what tests are more sensitive etc maybe have a look at that and se what ones the lowest! Sorry I'm not much help but Good luck!! Xx

Yeah they showed up right away. Thanks I will check into that!

Give it a few days and do a digi you need to give it time for the hcg to keep building in your system to get a good line, congrats x

Did you ever have any of them show up and others not show up on the same exact cheapie tests?

Yes, I had a squinter line, then next day a negative, then day after another squinter, thats what made me buy a frer and it was a bfp, I lost the pregnancy though ��. I hope it's good news for you.xx

My line was that faint and the result is asleep in bed now 3. I got a positive 1-2 on clear blue digi 2 days after the first bfp. Like you I pissed on a lot of sticks and never even had a squinter. Frers are shit and a waste of money, I honestly don't know why they get recommended because they have such farty little shitty thin lines. I would say could potentially be a chemical/false positive if it were just the one but as its more than 1 and still no period I'd be more likely to think it's your actual bfp! Here's everything crossed that it's a sticky bean!

FRER are still my favor tests for an early result. A digital wont be likely to give you a positive with such a faint line but it does seem likely that its the start of your BFP. To be absolutely sure you might have to wait a couple of days and see how the lines progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back