help - baby list

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya i am 37 w n 5 days today and i am starting to worry i aint got everything for baby when he / she comes int world so if possible would appreicite it if every1 cld let me know wot they have got

dsont mean to offend or sound mean but..

half of the stuff sami put on that list is not needed, unless you have money to burn that is!

you do not need baby towels or flannels, your own towels are just fine.

i doubt you will need a hairbrush for the baby untill its a few months old.

for anyone who is on a low budget, for what ever reason, you do not need a sterolizer, boiling bottles is fine. you do not need a breast pump, there are other ways and means.

there are a few things on that list that are not essensal (cant spell)

again, sorry dont want to sound mean, i just dont want people/single mums/etc to see that list and freak out coz they cant afford all of that stuff.

Also ebay is very good for cheap baby stuff, rather than mothercare and other expensive leading stores.

xxxx

I think it was meant to be a list of everything Sami could think of rather than 100% essentials. At least it stops you from forgetting anything :lol:
There are ways round lots of things - like instead of baby baths using a washing up bowl.

This is a useful for link which tells you what is essential and what you don't need to buy. :wink:

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/refcap/559811.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back