**HELP** any advice please read my story!

Shakirababy

Reaction score
I was hoping for some advice from you lovely ladies. So usually I have a 24-26 day cycle, never miss a period. However last month I was a day or two late got myself excited but the witch appeared on 28days, which was fine. Me and my fiancé have a VERY active sex life and never thought anything of it as I wasn’t keeping a track of anything. But this month I am now 8 days late if I was having a 28day cycle. I’m Feeing different, pains in my abdomen as if I’m away to start AF I’m extremely wet down below (sorry tmi) making me think I’ve started so keep checking by going to the loo but AF hasn’t arrived, urinating a lot, nausea, headaches, my boobs like and feel HUGE.... the list goes on. I last took a pregnancy test on Friday which was negative. My last period was 13th of December. Can anyone help me please?

I would probably try and take another test. Try a frer. X

I have ordered some tests so waiting on them being delivered. Made a promise to myself that I won’t test until Sunday which by then my period is 2 weeks late so surely that will give me a definite answer?. I tried FRER early last week but looked negative.xx

I would teat again in a few days, could be that you have ovulated later than normal or your having an anovulatory cycle. Neither is uncommon.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back