help and adviced needed on +opk 6dpo

3lilmonsters

Reaction score
Hi guys I've been reading that +opk's after ov can indicate pregnancy. I o'd on 28th July had cramps cm everythinretested 30/31 opk were - but on 1st Aug I had really bad cramps headache dizziness n tired so I tested again and opk was + been doing them everyday since and all are staying + tried a frer earlier and it sort of looked like a faint line bit it could just be my eyes lol. Can anyone help at all I'm going crazy here I have + one ic and cb advanced digi. (Also have pics)

Many thanks xxx

Post the pics and indulge the line spotters! Sounds promising if there's also something on the frer too!

If you go advanced when replying there should be a paperclip on the options panel at the top. In saying that I wonder if there are forum rules that prevent newbies from posting pics before a certain period of time and posts. Pm me if you want my email address and I can post them for you if you're having trouble!

Ah mine do this too, too many pixels. I usually crop it down to the bare minimum and that often works.

imagejpeg
Yey is it there xx

Last edited:
I can see a clear blue smiley, is the green one an opk?

Yes they are both opks. It's been 2hrs since I took the frer xx

The opks by themselves won't indicate pregnancy but some women get positives on opks and hpts. Did the second frer line come up within the time limit?

I could see what I think was a line so faint I had to squint lol in about 3-4 min xx

I got a positive opk before my bfp ( I was reading up about it & was intrigued) much too my shock the test line on the opk was darker then the control & I got my bfp 2 minutes later good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back