HELP! am i pregnant?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Liz8690, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Liz8690

Liz8690 Member

Hi!

so im not actively trying to get pregnant but i have had a series of tummy problems and i am on the pill (tmi?)

anyway, i keep getting it into my head that im pregnant, like my head just keep going in circles.

my last period was very very light and then i had bleeding about 10 days earlyer than my period but it was dark brown/black and very light, lasting a day and a half ish

ive been feeling bloated and tired with on and off headaches and back ache and just noticing signs of thrush.

ive not had any sickness or food aversions other than i used to drink a lot more coffee than the past few weeks... maybe just tired of it though?

oh and ive also been very up and down with my mood, sometimes feeling just like normal other times being very angry or irritable..

what do you think?
    im too scared to do a test as im afraid it may make it too real if it is a pregnancy and im also a bit nervous my parter may leave me... sad i know.

im 26 years old also
    help would be appreciated.
    :)

2. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

Only way to know is doing a test. If he leaves you then his an arsenal and doesn't deserve the baby or you. X

3. Francesca89

Francesca89 Well-Known Member

Do a test as it's going to be happening if it's happening either way as it's better to know. I hope you get the result you hope for!