Help! 2days late & 3 Neg PT

keelzb88

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm two day late on my period, i took 1 cheap test and 2 clear blue test both BFN. but i been having short sharp pains in the side and bottom of my stomach, I keep having days where I'm needing the loo (and not for a pee) either. and this morning i was sick!

I'm so confused please help! am i or not pregnant?

To be honest it's unlikely if you're getting bfn's after your due date. You do hear of people that only get bfp's a few days after they were due but that's rare. There are stats somewhere that show the percentage of pregnant women that get bfps on the days leading up to and on the day af is due and almost 100% have a bfp by the time their period is due.

Having said that, it's not completely impossible. How regular is your cycle? Have you been late before?

Hi Syd,

I had a miscarriage beginning of may,then my first period was 6th June for 6 days. so my next period should of started 4th July, so this is my second miss date.

Before the miscarriage, my period were always spot on. never late or missed.

so I'm confused, i have few symptoms but neg PT. xx

In that case it's more likely your system is still getting back to normal, I'm sorry :( It would be worth testing again in a few days if af still hasn't started. Have you been opk'ing at all?

thank you for the advise :)

I will test again at the weekend, if not come on by then. I've not been taking any tests because before they weren't working for me and my partner. so I'm doing the online calculator which tells you when your next fertile by period etc. which work for us last time. xx

I could be completely wrong of course, just going by what seems most likely, I'm certainly not an expert. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back