Helo, help with bbt chart?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

First off, I never get a 'positive' OPK, only varying degrees of lines. But my bbt usually indicates that I've ovulated. So i've been charting all month, no positive opk, had a vfl two days ago and now its disappeared. Does anyone think its possible Ive ovulated? My CP has been high, soft, wet and open for the last few days but now its not as high or soft or wet. Also I've had lots of Watery CM but today it seems on the creamy side! (tmi i know). Ive included my charts for this current cycle and last cycles to compare. Does anyone think its possible ive ovulated within the last few days??

TIA, ladies and good luck to everyone TTC! x

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 8
  • revG5VyjS.jpg
    revG5VyjS.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 5
As long as your opk line darkens and lightens in a pattern and your BBT shows a luteal phase then you've ovulated according to my fertility doctor. Looks like you ovulate somewhere around day 21/22.

As long as your opk line darkens and lightens in a pattern and your BBT shows a luteal phase then you've ovulated according to my fertility doctor. Looks like you ovulate somewhere around day 21/22.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking! I just wasn't sure! Thank you! I had some pain on my right side on CD21&22 as well which has gone now. Im going to keep taking OPK's and hopefully my chart will shoot up tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back