Helo, help with bbt chart?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by maythe4thbewit, Sep 18, 2016.

1. maythe4thbewit

maythe4thbewit Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,

First off, I never get a 'positive' OPK, only varying degrees of lines. But my bbt usually indicates that I've ovulated. So i've been charting all month, no positive opk, had a vfl two days ago and now its disappeared. Does anyone think its possible Ive ovulated? My CP has been high, soft, wet and open for the last few days but now its not as high or soft or wet. Also I've had lots of Watery CM but today it seems on the creamy side! (tmi i know). Ive included my charts for this current cycle and last cycles to compare. Does anyone think its possible ive ovulated within the last few days??

TIA, ladies and good luck to everyone TTC! x

Attached Files:

2. Sunflower1

Sunflower1 Well-Known Member

As long as your opk line darkens and lightens in a pattern and your BBT shows a luteal phase then you've ovulated according to my fertility doctor. Looks like you ovulate somewhere around day 21/22.

3. maythe4thbewit

maythe4thbewit Well-Known Member

Yeah, thats what I was thinking! I just wasn't sure! Thank you! I had some pain on my right side on CD21&22 as well which has gone now. Im going to keep taking OPK's and hopefully my chart will shoot up tomorrow!

4. Sunflower1

Sunflower1 Well-Known Member

The pain is a good sign too!