HELLO

emma1976

Reaction score
Hello there,

Soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been on much. Just so busy with the little one and so much has been going on. To those who know me I'm really sorry :( Anyway, I can;t belive how much every ones little uns have grown and they are sooooo gorgeous and I can't believe Jayden is nearly 16 weeks already. She's the light of my life and I am loving every minute of being a mum.

Have attached some piccys.

So in a nutshell, I started seeing someone for a short while and he turned out to be a real pain in the ass sponging lying story teller who took the pi** really when he decided then that he was a sniper in the marines and that no one ever knew except his mum and dad. A whole lot more was said as well. LOL. Anyway, this idiot made me realise I don't want a bloke.

Jaydens dad makes an effort, sort of, he's not a natural though and he gets peed off with her as well when she gets upset. She's a mummy's girl and he takes offence! So no leaving him alone with her!

We moved last week into a 2 bed place in Bristol. My best mates house who is living in bermuda at the moment. We've made it really homely and cosy and just getting our selves settled.

Jayden is such a happy baby and such a good girl, we're going for our first swim next week and I have my weaning talk as well as she feeds every 2 hours on hungry baby food. She's so lush though.

Anyway, sorry to bore you all but I wanted to say hi and hopefully will get on a bit more.

Oh, the hair is growing - very slowly LOL

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

Jayden160306.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

Em and Jayden xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhh She's beautiful Em :lol:

I wondered where you'd gone :think: LOL :lol:

Glad everything is ok :dance:

YAY Emma's back!

Lovely pics!
Hope you're sticking around this time :)

hey there = good to 'see' you! glad things are going well - we never manage d to meet up in the end - hard to believe ewan is 7 months now!!
She looks ace!

Emma Jayden is beautiful. Glad to hear everythin is going well and hope to hear from you again very soon xx

She's gorgeous - love the boots! :D

Hey hun!!

Glad to see you posting again, Jayden is a little star! :)

xx

Hi!

Can't believe I missed this post- doh! So glad you're ok- Jayden is so cute! Now you're back in beautiful Bristol we'll have to get together :)

Speak to you soon
+++

Hi
welcome back have lots of catching up to do lol
shes gorgeous.
katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members