hello

budge

Reaction score
hello everyone. Im not sure if im happy to be here yet. :(

Hi, I take it you are pregnant and not TTC. Everyone is so nice on here so if you have any worries do share them trust me it helps. x

what does TTC mean please?

im not sure if i am preggas yet. but im 90% sure i am. :( its my forht and only unplanned pregnancy if i am.

Have you done a test? Welcome to ther board. There is tons of support here.

TTC is Trying to concieve. Congrats on your pregnancy. Its always a shock to find out whether you are trying or not. You will always find someone to talk to about any worries you have someone on here has usually been through it and can help.

no not yet. I don't want the result. i know i will have to sometime. I feel quite far gone too :(

i feel so bad becasue i really have been so preoccupied with the house move i haven't taken time out to think about my own self and my body etc. Im so in tune with my body usually.

Thankyou for taking time to reply to my post. I really need support right now. I know it sounds bad but i feel so devasted at the prospect of another baby. I almost wish it would just go away. And i am feeling bad at thinking that too. :cry:

Dont be silly all sorts of things run through your mind at a time like this. Your not a bad person for thinking things like that at all. Try not to worry too much. Do a test and then at least you will know for sure what you have to think about.

ok. i will do a test tomorrow and ill pop on here to tell you all the result. If its negative then great if not then ill have to get used to it.

thankyou

Let me know as soon as. Everything will work out fine whatever the outcome. Keep your chin up. x

Welcome ami

I was nervous bringing up things about my own situation (husband is very reluctant to admit that we have a 'problem' TTC) and then once I posted my experiences I found lots of other people who could relate to it! So you're sure to find friends here. Vent all you like in this forum!

Margaret

hi ya im sarah
im 18 and have a 5 month old son called braydon. if u ever need to tlk i am here!!! also read on another post you got a positive congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back